Optimum Money Exchange module is an integrated system which covers the entire cycle of money exchange process from sale and purchase of currency to the money exchange and then updating the currency stock by store and cashier in-charge.
It calculates the commission electronically for each transaction and updates the income statement with profit or loss in real-time to the sub-ledger. The module automates the currency operations between cashiers, branches and main branch.
- Available on premise or on cloud
- Online real-time posting, resulting in online real time financial reporting.
- Bilingual capability: Arabic/English, you log into the system with the language of your choice.
- Extensive MIS reporting (in both languages).
- Multi-level access to the system and powerful central security control.
Currency Purchase Management
Currency Purchase Management provides the fully-fledged functionality to setup the basic parameters of money trading, and then record each purchase with necessary documentation.
It provides the functionality to buy various currencies with full financial tracking and sub-ledger accounting. System records the purchase gain/loss automatically based on the rates.
Currency Purchase Management Functionalities:
- Initial Setup of Currencies, Stores, Rates & Commissions
- Keep Buyer Data in the Database
- Purchase Currency & Attach Supporting Documents
- Add Currency Using FIFO evaluation to Treasurer and Purchase Outlet
- Post the Relevant Accounting Entries
Currency Selling Management
Optimum Currency Selling provides the fully-fledged functionality to setup the basic parameters of money selling, and then record each transaction with necessary documentation.
It provides the functionality to sell various currencies with full financial tracking and sub-ledger accounting. System records the sale gain/loss automatically based on the rates.
Optimum Currency Selling Functionalities:
- Initial Setup of Currencies, Sales Outlets, Stores, Sales Rates, & Sales Commissions
- Keep Customer Data in the Database
- Sell Currency & Attach All Supporting Documents Electronically
- Deduction Currency Through FIFO Method of Stock from Treasurer and Purchase Outlet
- Post the relevant accounting entries to the ledgers
Internal Currency Movement
Internal Currency Movement provides the integral feature of money exchange business in the form of movement of cash between outlets and between cashiers.
It provides the flexibility to internally transfer currencies through the system with complete tracking and control of the movement.
Internal Currency Movement Functionalities:
- Internal currency movements include transfers between:
- From One Cashier to Another
- From One Outlet to Another
- From One Branch to Another
- From the Main Cashier to Other Cashiers
- Post Daily Transactions to General Ledger in Real-Time
- Reports & inquiries
Customer Services Management
Customer Services Management automates your entire customer services and related activities. Customer Service areas can be pre-defined in system and limited or full access can be provided to customers based on customer type or services used.
A comprehensive yet easy to use Customer Support Portal is also available as part of the system. Customer Services Management Module has built-in functionalities of e-mails and messaging which can be scheduled to be sent automatically to all or set of customers.
Customer Services Management Functionalities:
- Customer Support Portal
- Customer Service Levels
- Customer Support/Service Tickets
- Customer Communications