Optimum Contracting module is an integrated system comprising of full documentary cycle of operations from daily / monthly / annual contracts or providing direct services, follow through contracting process and then billing the client periodically as per the contract or directly.
Specific operational roles that can be defined at user or user group levels. A powerful security and document workflow which ensures a smooth flow of documents. Ability to define any number of approval levels according to the nature of document.
- Available on three platforms: browser-based Intranet/Internet and cloud computing.
- Online real-time posting, resulting in online real time financial reporting.
- Bilingual capability: Arabic/English, you log into the system with the language of your choice.
- Extensive MIS reporting (in both languages).
- Document printout option upon any task per formed.
- Multi-level access to the system and powerful central security control.
Contracts Management provides a host of functionalities to manage all aspects of contracting industry. The system moves through each and every stage of the contracting process starting with the creation of the contract to its execution and completion.
Contracts Management allows multiple types of contracts to be defined in system with different terms and conditions and payment cycle. It is easy to use and provides firm control over the contracting process.
Contracts Management Functionalities:
- Multi-type Contracts
- Payments Cycle
- Contracts Amortization
- Follow-up Contracts
- Print Contracts
- Inquiries & Reports
Customer Services Management
Customer Services Management includes full-fledged functionalities of customer services management that ensure prompt and efficient customer care and follow up.
With Customer Services Management, gone are the days of frustrated customers and delayed actions. System lets you send alerts and notifications electronically via emails, SMS or push messages on mobile app.
Customer Services Management Functionalities:
- Customer Setup
- Create a Service Request Electronically
- Create a Maintenance Request Electronically
- Create Inquiries Request Electronically
- Print Account Statements Electronically
- Inquiries about the Account Electronically
- Send Alerts Electronically via e-Mail
Billing Management provides the functionality to raise all types of invoices electronically, namely, Against Delivery, General or Transactional. It has a built-in workflow process and a full limit-authorization control.
Billing Management also has functionality to record contracts with customers and raise invoices periodically as per the contract. System can also apply formulae at contract level to calculate invoice amounts based on input. The accounting entries are also posted in real-time to the General Ledger.
Billing Management Functionalities:
- Raise Invoices Electronically
- Raise Invoice Against Delivery
- Add Invoices Manually
- Apply Formulae for Amount Calculation
- Cancel Invoices
- Transfer Invoice to Settlement
- Invoice Inquiries
- Print Invoices or Send Electronically Via Email
Cash Invoice Management
Cash Invoice Management is the perfect solution for raising cash memo/invoice for any on counter sales including point of sale devices. It has a built-in workflow process and a full discount limit-authorization control.
The system has a responsive interface enabling the use on type of computer device including tablet computers or mobile phones. It allows to prepare cash invoices against orders received or quotations sent. The accounting entries are also posted in real-time to the General Ledger.
Cash Invoice Management Functionalities:
- Raise Cash Memo/Cash Invoice Electronically
- Raise Invoice Against Order/Quotations
- Add Cash Invoices Manually
- Schedule Delivery
- Inventory Inquiries
- Cash Invoice Inquiries
- Print Cash Invoices or Send Electronically Via Email
Collection Management provides the functionality to raise settlements/receipts electronically against invoice, against advance received, against credit note, against services or general receipts. It has a built-in workflow process and a full limit-authorization control.
Collection Management also has functionality to issue settlements automatically against a payment received electronically through payment gateway or any other online transaction method. The accounting entries are also posted in real-time to the General Ledger.
Collection Management Functionalities:
- Raise Receipts Electronically
- Raise Receipts/Settlements Against Invoices
- Raise Receipts/Settlements Against Advance Received
- Raise Manual Receipts
- Cancel Settlements
- Settlement Inquiries
- Print Settlements or Send Electronically Via Email
Customer Portal provides the most user-friendly platform to the customers for online purchasing, customer services or online payments against services or purchases.
Customer Portal has a responsive interface enabling the use on type of computer device including tablet computers or mobile phones. The backend is controlled by the powerful Optimum ERP and Content Management System provided full communication with the client.
Customer Portal Functionalities:
- Customer Registration
- Customer Services
- Online e-Shop
- Track Deliveries
- Customer Communication
- Electronic Alerts